All About BIFMA Cerification
BIFMA stands for the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association. It is a non-profit organization founded to develop voluntary standards that promote healthy working environments.
Voluntary product and industry standards have been developed by BIFMA that promote safe, stable, and sustainable environments. The BIFMA level offers a simple way to recognize efficient and sustainable goods for interior designers, architects, facility managers & others across all industries.
Following are the things that BIFMA addresses when deciding whether to certify office furniture.
- Sustainability and social responsibility
- Durability and strength
- Recyclability and recycled content
- Chemical content and emissions
- Overall quality
- Flammability and electrical components
- Material and energy efficiency
- Environmentally-conscious design
- Waste and water management
Benefits of BIFMA Certification
- Improve consumer confidence in your furniture's quality and durability.
- Place your goods on the market as safe, environmentally friendly, and sustainable.
- Gain the lead with a neutral environment mark against the competition.
- Demonstrate your high-quality standards.
- You know that you have purchased a high-caliber and painstakingly tried item with true feelings of serenity.
- BIFMA accreditation guarantees a tough and durable item that will last numerous years.
- Such goods encourage a strong workforce, which can increase efficiency and decrease business-related accidents.
- Most goods guaranteed by BIFMA have a coverage of 5 years or more.
BIFMA Certification Process
To encourage BIFMA Certification in India, follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Visit the BIFMA CERTIFICATION Website.
Step 2: Complete the form and attach the documents that need it.
Step 3: Make the online payment for your BIFMA Application
Step 4: One among the BIFMA registration executives will verify your documents and process your BIFMA Registration Certification work.
Step 5: In a very few working days you will receive your BIFMA certificate at your registered email address.
BIFMA Certification Documents Required
Below are the documents that you simply need to require for the BIFMA marking certification. These are the BIFMA requirements you should allocate, before applying.
- Pan card of the firm or applicant.
- Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- Business registration proof.
- Letterhead mentioned with the scope of work, sign, and stamp.
How Much Does BIFMA Certification Cost in India?
BIFMA Certification Cost In India through our portal is merely only Rs 10000/-. Feel free to contact our BIFMA Certification, Consultant.
Need help in BIFMA certification and registration, then call us: +91-8678846088
BIFMA Certification and Standards for
Standards for the office furniture industry are managed by the Association of Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Their job is to ensure office furniture is commercial grade and can stand 8+ hours of use per day.
Unfortunately, these requirements are voluntary, meaning they don't have to comply with big-box stores such as Staples and Office Depot. For desks and shelves, this may not matter so much, but when it comes to office chairs, it does. Ignoring these criteria implies that these businesses manufacture cheap office chairs that are intended to be used for a few hours only and leave their users in pain.
How to get BIFMA Certificate
The process of getting a BIFMA certificate in India is quite easy. We, at BIFMA certificate help businesses in getting a certificate within a few days only. The BIFMA Certificate helps in uplifting the reputation of your product or service.
BIFMA Certified Furniture
BIFMA Chair Standards
Securely supporting seats, casters that roll smoothly year after year, drawers that maintain their shape even though jam-packed, are the standards of a safe and efficient business and institutional environments.
BIFMA Table Standards
Typically used on the surface of a desk, table, or job. Highly adjustable with arms and various control parameters, including seat height, recline, and adjustable arms that enable longer-term sitting.
WHO ARE WE
ISO REGISTER.ORG is an online ISO consultant for creating your work easier for all the ISO certification and registration processes. We are the best BIFMA certification consultants in India. To become a BIFMA certified furniture company in India, just fill the above BIFMA application forms. We also include ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001-2015, OHSAS 18001-2007, ISO 45001-2018, and other certificates. We have 9+ years of ISO Certification experience and 4500+ satisfied customers around the globe, including government agencies. At an affordable rate, we have the most reliable ISO registration and certification services.
Get your furniture BIFMA certified at Rs 10000/- Call us now @ +91-8678846088