This Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this web page shall manage your use of our website, accessible at https://isoregistrar.org
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, our company and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website and sharing your details for consultancy and/or Registrations under any law enacted in India, on payment of consultancy fees.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
1. publishing any Website material in any other media;
2. selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
3. publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
4. using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
5. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
6. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
7. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
8. Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and our company may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display/share on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant our company a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. ur company reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
1. Essential cookies, used for maintaining essential features on the site.
2. Advertising cookies, used for displaying relevant ads.
3. Third-party cookies, used for advertising and/or personalized content.
By submitting application or contact details on this website, user / service receiver / person making enquiry gives his irrevocable consent to the service provider to send communication of offers, discounts, changes, updating, deletions or any other subject matter by way of SMS, Emails, Whatsapp, Calls or any other means as service provider deems it.
No Warranties & Refunds
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and our company expresses no representations, Refunds or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Our company expressly provides that the consultancy fees paid by the client is Non-refundable in any case and no claims in this regards will be entertained, except where our company is unable to provide the services for any reasons which are under the control of our company, its Owners, officers, directors and employees.
Our company expressly provides that the fees paid by the client is in the nature of Consultancy Fees. In General, No refunds are entertained by our company under any circumstances / or on any basis, in other words Consultancy Fees Paid by client are NON REFUNDABLE.
It must be clearly understood by every client that a huge amount is spent by our company on advertising in Google & Other Platforms apart from normal business fixed and recurring costs. Our company pays advertisement cost based on clicks by customer. Such costs are incurred when the client clicks on our website ads. Even though client has not submitted his documents and details but costs are incurred & are borne by our company.
Thus to recover such costs, Consultancy fees paid by client is NON REFUNDABLE.
However, Where the Client requests in writing to cancel his order within 2 - 3 working hours from the time of making payment or before form processing, our company officials will consider the merits of the case & decide upon the refund. In such cases also, amount of refund cannot exceed 50.00% of the amount paid by client.
It is hereby expressly provided that where client requests for cancellation / refund of fees after 2 - 3 working hours of making payment, NO REFUND CLAIMS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
Decision on refunds taken by our company shall be final & binding upon the client.
Turn Around Time (TAT)
The time frame mentioned on the website is only indicative in nature, the actual time duration for delivery of services depends upon various external factors, which are out of reach of the our company, its Owners, officers, directors and employees. Thus any such delay arising shall not be attributable to our company, its Owners, officers, directors and employees. And our company, its Owners, officers, directors and employees can not be held responsible for delay in delivery of services.
No refund claims shall be entertained on the basis of delay in delivery of services.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall our company, its Owners, officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. our company, including its Owners, officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Under any circumstances/events the liability of the Owners, officers, directors and employees will not exceed the amount of Consultancy Fees collected from the Client.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent our company from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Our company is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Our company is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
For the purpose of Udyog Aadhaar / MSME / SSI Registration, we have a fixed procedure.
1. Once we receive an order from you, we will give you a call on the next possible business hours slot.
2. Our representatives will start processing for your certificate and will send an OTP on your registered mobile number linked with Aadhaar Card (UIDAI), the client must share the OTP received to further process the certificate.
3. In-case the client denies to share the OTP we will not be able to process the certificate. No refunds for such cases will be entertained.
4. In-case the mobile number is not linked with Aadhaar Card then client has to provide his/her PAN Card Scan Copy and in such cases the certificate will be delivered after 48 – 60 working hours of providing the PAN Card.
5. If the call is not received, we will try again within 2 days to complete the procedure. After this, we will also send an email with details with further actions to be taken.
Lokesh Rawat, From Madhya Pradesh
Recently applied ISO Certification