Standard Terms and Conditions written on this web page shall govern your use of our website, accessible at https://isoregistrar.org
These Terms will be applied fully and will affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of this Website's Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
The user will be required to provide a valid phone number at the time of using the service through the platform. By registering the user's phone number with us, the user gives consent to be contacted by us Via phone call. By Providing phone numbers to us, the client gives us an irrevocable permission to call & such permission shall override DND rules.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these terms, our company and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained on this website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website and sharing your details for consultancy and/or Registrations under any law enacted in India, on payment of consultancy fees.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
1. Publishing any Website material in any other media;
2. Selling, sub-licensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
3. Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
4. Using this website in any way that is or may be harmful to this website;
5. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
6. Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or any person or business entity;
7. Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extraction, or any other similar activity concerning this Website;
8. Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you, and our company may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images, or other material you choose to display/share on this website. By displaying Your Content, you grant our company a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any media.
Your Content must be your own and must not invade any third-party rights. Your company reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
1. Essential cookies, used for maintaining essential features on the site.
2. Advertising cookies, used for displaying relevant ads.
3. Third-party cookies, used for advertising and/or personalized content.
By submitting the application or contact details on this website, the user/service receiver/person inquiring gives his irrevocable consent to the service provider to send communication of offers, discounts, changes, updating, deletions, or any other subject matter by way of SMS, Emails, WhatsApp, Calls or any other means as service provider deems it.
No Warranties & Refunds
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and our company expresses no representations, refunds, or warranties of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Our company expressly provides that the consultancy fees paid by the client are non-refundable in any case and no claims in this regard will be entertained, except where our company is unable to provide the services for any reasons which are under the control of our company, its owners, officers, directors, and employees.
Changes in Certificate after final Certificate is approved by Client
Any change after draft is approved by the client and final certificate is generated in our system,full change will not be possible.
If client requests any change,new certificate will be generated and full fees will be payable.
Our company expressly provides that the fees paid by the client are like Consultancy Fees. In general, no refunds are entertained by our company under any circumstances / or on any basis. In other words, Consultancy Fees Paid by the client are NON-REFUNDABLE.
It must be clearly understood by every client that a huge amount is spent by our company on advertising in Google & Other Platforms, apart from normal business fixed and recurring costs. Our company pays advertisement costs based on clicks by customers. Such costs are incurred when the client clicks on our website ads. Even if the client has not submitted his documents and details, costs are incurred & are borne by our company.
Thus to recover such costs, Consultancy fees paid by client is NON REFUNDABLE.
However, Where the Client requests in writing to cancel his order within 24 hours from the time of making payment or before form processing, our company officials will consider the merits of the case & decide upon the refund. In such cases also, the amount of refund cannot exceed 50.00% of the amount paid by the client.
It is hereby expressly provided that where client requests for cancellation / refund of fees after 24 hours of making payment, NO REFUND CLAIMS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
Decision on refunds taken by our company shall be final & binding upon the client.
Turn Around Time (TAT)
The time frame mentioned on the website is only indicative. The actual time duration for delivery of services depends upon various external factors, which are out of reach of our company, its owners, officers, directors, and employees. Thus, any such delay raising shall not be attributable to our company, its owners, officers, directors, and employees. And our company, its owners, officers, directors, and employees can not be held responsible for delays in the delivery of services.
No refund claims shall be entertained based on the delay in the delivery of services.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall our company, its owners, officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract. our company, including its owners, officers, directors, and employees, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Under any circumstances/events, the liability of the Owners, officers, directors, and employees will not exceed the amount of Consultancy Fees collected from the Client.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent our company from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Our company is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review these Terms regularly.
Our company is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
For Udyog Aadhaar / MSME / SSI Registration, we have a fixed procedure.
1. Once we receive an order from you, we will give you a call on the next possible business hours slot.
2. Our representatives will start processing your certificate and will send an OTP on your registered mobile number linked with your Aadhaar Card (UIDAI). The client must share the OTP received to further process the certificate.
3. In case the client denies sharing the OTP, we will not be able to process the certificate. No refunds for such cases will be entertained.
4. In case the mobile number is not linked with Aadhaar Card, then the client has to provide his/her PAN Card Scan Copy, and in such cases, the certificate will be delivered within 48–60 working hours of providing the PAN Card.
5. If the call is not received, we will try again within 2 days to complete the procedure. After this, we will also send an email with details of further actions to be taken.
Lokesh Rawat, From Madhya Pradesh
Recently applied ISO Certification